Design. Develop. Future.
Last Update at July 2, 2017
End User License Agreement here.
INDEX OF CONTENTS:
Info We Collect
How We Use The Info
Deletion of Data
INK Design’s Web Sites
Sharing Your Info
Cookies and Data Analysis
Social Media Logins
Accessing Your Data
Where Your Info Is Stored
About the info we collect about you through your use of INK Design Apps and Services, we agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
When you use an INK Design App its trusted partners may collect data from your mobile device, including info which directly or indirectly identifies you. Your info may be kept in an identifiable format, or in an aggregate format which means that you cannot reasonably be identified from it. The info we collect about you includes:
- If an INK Design App offers you the option to register, we will collect the info you provide to us in the registration form. This may include identification data such as your name, email address or other account or registration data.
- In some cases, an INK Design App may provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the info described in the section called “Social Media Logins” [LINK] below.
- We will also collect your info when you use INK Design Apps such as when you post or share material, upload data, request further services or make selections using the INK Design Apps, if such functionality is available in the INK Design App.
- If you opt-in, some INK Design Apps (e.g. Turkish Defence Industry) may collect movement data from your phone.
- We will collect info about you when you interact with us such as when you report a problem, contact or communicate with us.
- If you wish to submit a resume, we provide you the option to upload it to the site and we collect your name and email address. We use this information to contact you regarding setting up an interview or to determine if you are qualified for the position in which you applied.
- Geolocation data, which is any info which indicates the geographical position of your device and which may include the time the location was recorded, and may include precise (e.g., GPS-level) location data. Some INK Design Apps may collect this data when the App is not open or actively in use (This may help us or third parties to customize info , content, or offers to you, for instance.) The INK Design App and/or your mobile device may provide options for you to control the use and/or sharing of precise device location data.
- We automatically collect certain info from your device when you use the INK Design App including info about your device, carrier and other technical data.
We may use the info (elements of which we may use alone or in combination with each other data/info) we collect for example:
- Deliver the INK Design Apps to you and ensure their optimal functionality and operation;
- Enable you to register and create an account with the INK Design Apps;
- Provide you with customer support;
- Operate and improve our Service;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content;
- If you have registered with an INK Design App using your social media account details, we may use the info we receive from your social media provider to identify which of your friends are also using the INK Design App so that you can connect with them in our app;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices (including through in-application advertising) about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our parent or subsidiary companies or other third parties. If you do not wish to receive in-application advertising, in some cases you can upgrade to the paid version of the app;
- Develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness. For instance, we, or these third parties may serve music-related ads or offers to users who have installed music-related apps (whether or not these are INK Design Apps). Similarly, users who frequently visit music-related venues may likewise receive ads or offers to install music-related apps;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes and in order to conduct polls and surveys;
- We may supplement your data with data received from third parties in connection with demographic, advertisement, market and other analytics surveys or services.
- Enforce our terms, conditions and policies and to communicate with you;
- Manage and improve the INK Design App(s). For this purpose, we may use and combine your info which we collect across different INK Design Apps used by you;
- When we collect your precise geolocation data (subject to your consent) (which may be via the device’s cellular, Wi-Fi, Global Positioning System (GPS) networks and/or Bluetooth info), we do so to provide you with our location-related products and services, for example to provide you with forecast and weather alerts for your location, and also to facilitate, measure, or otherwise support advertising by third parties (through our apps or third parties’ apps) that may be related to your location over time.
- When you share your info with us via a social network provider like Facebook, we use this to show info on your social network profile (subject to your privacy setting and preferences for such social network) and to allow you to share info about our services with your connections or on your social network profile.
Uninstallation and removal methods vary depending on your device. To uninstall and remove the INK Design Apps, please use the application manager provided with your device or consult your device manual or online instructions provided by the device provider for reference.
While you are browsing INK Design’s Web Sites, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses may be logged automatically. We may use this information to monitor, develop and analyze your use of the Service. In addition, we may ask you to submit and we may process data that is personal to you, including but not limited to your name, profile photo, gender, age or birthday, links to your profiles on social networking websites and other third party sites, user names and e-mail and mail addresses. We may use this information to create a user profile and provide you services. We may use your email address to contact you about your experience with INK Design Web Sites and notify you about company news and promotions. Your gender and birthday may be used to analyze user trends and target certain promotions. Your mail address may be used if we have merchandise or other physical promotional materials that we want to send to you. If you no longer wish to receive these types of promotional materials, you may opt-out from receiving them at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
We may share your info as follows:
- We may share your info with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our INK Design Apps functionality, and supporting marketing promotions (e.g., contests and sweepstakes) surveys and other features offered through our INK Design Apps. These service providers may have limited access to your info, which is needed to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use such info for any other purposes.
- When you engage in promotions offered through the INK Design Apps, we may share your info with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes; unless, we have otherwise committed to you that we will not share specific info you provided. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other info to that merchant.
- We may also allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, parent and subsidiary companies, affiliates, advertising companies and ad networks, to display advertisements in the INK Design Apps or other apps or use App Identifiers for the purpose of advertising and direct marketing. These companies may use technologies to collect data about users, including non-precise and/or precise location data, to help them tailor relevant ads and content and analyze and measure ads’ effectiveness or, more generally, brand and mobile audiences. These companies may collect this data through SDKs or from users who view or interact with their advertisements. We combine info internally across different INK Design Apps. This means, for example, that we may combine your info from our X app with info we have about you in our Y app. This will enable us to provide more tailored and personal experiences and services to you across our family of INK Design Apps which are described www.inkdesign.co
- Other Situations. We may disclose your info (i) to respond in good faith to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; (ii) in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; (iii) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; (iv) to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; (v) to enforce our INK Design Apps terms and conditions or other agreements or policies; and (vi) in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business or the INK Design Apps, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale or transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. In addition, we may share aggregated info we collect, under any of the above circumstances, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other legitimate business purposes. Please note that such aggregated info will not include any info which allows third parties to identity you.
We may collect certain device data and electronic identifiers such as the mobile device identifier provided by your mobile device operating system, your mobile operating system details and the name of your mobile carrier. For example, if you use the iOS platform then Advertiser IDs (also known as “IDFAs” if you have an Apple device or “Android Ad IDs” if you have an Android device) may be collected. Other identifiers collected may include IP addresses, OpenUDID, Session ID, ODIn1, iOS Vendor IDs, MAC addresses, IMEI, Android ID for Android platform, and ODIN1 for OS X (together with the IDFAs, the “App Identifiers“).
When you use the INK Design App(s), we may use the App Identifiers to facilitate access to the INK Design Apps, help us recognize you across different INK Design Apps, to enable you to use the INK Design Apps, to personalize your experience, to increase security, measure the use and effectiveness of our INK Design Apps and serve advertising. You can block certain App Identifiers by changing the settings of your device.
When you use the INK Design App(s) and web sites, that allows INK Design to count users who have visited certain pages or viewed certain advertisements. Additionally, e-mails and other electronic communications INK Design sends to you may contain pixel tags that enable INK Design to track your usage of the communication, including whether the communication was opened and/or what links were followed, if any.
We also collect info about how and when you use the INK Design App. This includes the amount of times you used the INK Design App, which parts of it you viewed and other technical data such as country settings and timestamps.
For further info on how Google’s Firebase analytics tool uses data, please see the site “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/).
- tracking the duration of visits and content accessed; and
- storing frequently used user info to personalise your online experience and ease the log-in process.
The security and confidentiality of your info is very important to us, so we take security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your info from unauthorized access and disclosure. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Some of the INK Design Apps are not directed to children under the age of 13. If we become aware that info has been collected from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this info and terminate the person’s account as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have info from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly delete that info.
If you wish to opt out of interest-based cross-application tracking through your mobile device, you can do so through your device “settings”, as follows (but please note that the below is for info purposes only and Apple, Google, or other device platforms may change the manner in which their “opt out” settings work at any time): Please note that if you opt out through these settings, you will continue to receive advertising after you opt-out, but it may not be tailored to your interests. For instance, that advertising may be based on your real-time or “contextual” application usage or general location inferred from IP address.
Opting Out on iOS Devices Such as iPhones, iPads or iPods
If you have an Apple device, you can opt out of mobile interest-based or “cross-app” advertising by updating to iOS 6.0 or higher, and setting Limit Ad Tracking to ‘ON’. On an iPhone 6 for example, you can do this by clicking on Settings -> General -> Privacy -> Advertising and toggling “Limit Ad Tracking” to ‘ON’. Our systems are designed to respect your choice and not use info to provide interest-based advertising when this setting is ON.
Opting Out on Android Devices
If you have an Android device and would like to opt out of mobile interest-based or “cross-app” advertising, you may do this as follows:
- Open the Google Settings app on your device
- Select Ads
- Opt out of interest-based ads
We may sometimes work with partners to help us or help them correlate content or ads provided to users across devices or browsers. For instance, a brand may wish to use the info that we collect (or data that its own partners collect) to send offers to its customers across both mobile applications and browsers. You may also block certain App Identifiers by changing the settings of your device. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry has not reached a consensus as to Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions.
You may have the right to access info held about you or require it to be modified (if inaccurate) or deleted. Your right of access can be exercised by contacting us using the details set out below. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the info we hold about you.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you updates and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
© 2017 INK Design All rights reserved.